The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CAANWICH by David Jonathan (FREE Download!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
CAANWICH was just released and you can DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE right here:

https://www.davidjonathanmagic.com/product-page/caanwich

As the name implies, the effect is a hybrid of two staples of card magic: Card At Any Number and the Sandwich plot.

Elements of these classics are blended into a fooling routine where the spectator finds the mate of a chosen card in an incredible way from a shuffled deck.

No gimmicks needed and you will learn an underused utility move that can be applied to other routines! ENJOY!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Maxyedid
View Profile
Special user
Panama
843 Posts

Profile of Maxyedid
Thank you
NEW BOOK! "Semi-Automatic Miracles" - INSTANT Best-Seller at Lybrary.com
https://www.lybrary.com/semiautomatic-card-miracles-p-925333.html
chaos handlings, out of hands effects, and more
aheller5
View Profile
Regular user
186 Posts

Profile of aheller5
This is a great effect I just got and and will def be using in my gigs... you are a brilliant creator !!!!!

Thanks David!!!!!

Adam
CMR
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of CMR
David is a great creator! His after-sale support is amazing too.
weirdwizardx
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of weirdwizardx
Thanks David!!!
no2ss
View Profile
Inner circle
California
1027 Posts

Profile of no2ss
Just got this and immediately watched the video. This is a great *almost* impromptu (very, very minimal setup) effect. My mind is racing with some variations on this (for example: perhaps having it sandwich between two Aces, which would already seem impressive and then have the mate of the "selected" card at spot 11 -- i.e, instead of adding the cards, you use them as digits of a 2 digit number).
andykean
View Profile
Special user
U.K - Now living in New Zealand Auckland
939 Posts

Profile of andykean
Thanks David very generous and much appreciated
A really interesting idea that has my mind racing to look for other applications
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
789 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Thanks David, this is really generous. Everyone should take a look at this if for no other reason than to add the Judah Force to your arsenal.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Quote:
On Nov 30, 2019, no2ss wrote:
Just got this and immediately watched the video. This is a great *almost* impromptu (very, very minimal setup) effect. My mind is racing with some variations on this (for example: perhaps having it sandwich between two Aces, which would already seem impressive and then have the mate of the "selected" card at spot 11 -- i.e, instead of adding the cards, you use them as digits of a 2 digit number).

Love that idea. Definitely a lot of different ways you can take the concepts here and run with it.

In fact, here's a cool bonus 4 of a kind production... A card is selected, let's say its the Jack of Diamonds. They stab this card face up in the deck, and its sandwiched between the Jack of Clubs and the Jack of Spades! We now just need the Jack of Hearts, so the spectator spells down to it (J-A-C-K-O-F-H-E-A-R-T-S) and there it is! As a kicker, the rest of the deck is spread face up and its blank!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Nice effect. Thank you David.
dman11
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
1068 Posts

Profile of dman11
Thank you
bobinsdakota
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of bobinsdakota
Thank you David.
jcroop
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of jcroop
Thank you. This is very nice.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
There's been some really great feedback on this that I've received, so I am glad everyone is enjoying the effect. Happy holidays!
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » CAANWICH by David Jonathan (FREE Download!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL