The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Invisible Choice by Thomas Riboulet (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

So I heard about this, and saw the demo videos and was blown away at how clean the effect looked.
You can use real die, or invisible die.

There are multiple variations taught in this booklet that you receive, and you can choose the best option to use for this.

What I particularly like about this is the free flow of the routine on how you can perform this close-up, on stage, or even parlour.

I have already performed it half a dozen times, first for the wife, then with friends, and finally at a paid gig, and it went down really well.

There seems no way to backtrack, since you let the spectator shuffle at the beginning, and everything seems so fair.

I have used the brainwave type routine, as well as using business cards.

The method is genious, and one of those "Why didn't I think of that" moments.

The method is hidden, and nobody will be none the wiser.

A great routine to always have on you at all times.

Congratulations to Thomas for a great routine.

I also like the versatility of the routine and how you can use it for all performing environments.

This is one of those pieces that you can add to your arsenal immediately and be able to rock n roll at a moments notice.

I like the business card presentation on using a gift on what to purchase for Xmas for your wife, and at the end the prediction matches the spectators choice.

Brilliant execution.

The book covers everything you need to know to start performing this right away.

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Aljaz Son
View Profile
Regular user
180 Posts

Profile of Aljaz Son
Great review. Made me interested!

Oh,... and here is the link to the trailer: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S28095
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
"The Invisible Choice" - routine 1 (uncut performance):
https://youtu.be/8chbjUPYvj4

"The Invisible Choice" - routine 2 (uncut performance):
https://youtu.be/-AacHl4JOMA

"The Invisible Choice" - routine 3 (uncut performance:
https://youtu.be/11xp-Hnxi-A

Darko
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I thought it was very easy to work out what was going on here . It’s good but Equovique to the hilt imo .
Sometimes he is taking one number and saying you win , sometimes the other number and say I win and sometimes adding them together Gaz 🙂
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
"The Invisible Choice"- routine 4:
https://youtu.be/pUnig2Rf6A0
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I have just bought this and the copy arrived today. I'll post my thoughts in due course.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
A 50 page booklet and videos. Holy smokes. It’s bigger than the Bible.

I can’t read that much. Must be complicated.
JackThomson
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of JackThomson
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2019, Gaz Lawrence wrote:
I thought it was very easy to work out what was going on here . It’s good but Equovique to the hilt imo .
Sometimes he is taking one number and saying you win , sometimes the other number and say I win and sometimes adding them together Gaz ????

I actually think that's a little unfair Gaz. He has been kind enough to be open and honest and show the different ways it could go.

It is not transparent to a spectator who only sees one option and the value of an effect should never be whether it fools magicians. I think youre punishing him for how he wanted to let everyone know what they were buying rather than the effect itself.

From the audiences point of view, they think of some numbers and you use the numbers they say to reach a prediction. Its very clean from their POV.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2710 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
You might not get a reaction from Gaz to your post. Smile
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
markymarkmagicuk
View Profile
Loyal user
UK
299 Posts

Profile of markymarkmagicuk
As a magician for over 50 years I do know what is happening here and the method (trust me!), but its not an effect for me... However, the reason I make this post is just to thank the creator for posting FULL UNCUT performances and different outcomes. Sir, I salute you for doing that. It allows us magicians to make a proper informed choice as to whether the effect is suitable for our own performances. Thank you.
stevie c
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of stevie c
Quote:
On May 31, 2023, The Unmasked Magician wrote:
You might not get a reaction from Gaz to your post. Smile

Ouch Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Invisible Choice by Thomas Riboulet (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL