The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Unfiltered by Tom Gagnon (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magic.42
View Profile
New user
USA
72 Posts

Profile of magic.42
Tom gagnon’s book Unfilterd should be arriving this week. Dec 18th is the date the publisher gave Tom. He still has a pre-publication price of $85 on his site. I don’t personally know him; however, I own his Avant-cards, Too Hot for the Devil (( OOP)), Sleightly Original, and others. Love his fresh techniques and handling of cards. Below is his web site description of his book.

Tom Gagnon is proud to release the beautiful hardbound, over-size format Gagnon Unfiltered. Five years in the works, readers will find 170 items, 1350 illustrations, packed into 500 pages. Contents include: ZigZag Pass, 12 New Multiple Shifts, Cased Card Controls, Cards/Paper Clip Routines, Overlap Procedures, Devilish Switch, Coin Tricks, Trick Decks, Pool Hall Antics, and New Ribbon Spread Techniques. A must for those interested in cutting-edge card magic.

http://tomgagnonmagic.com/gagnon-unfiltered-2019/

I ordered mine weeks ago and am excited to hear it will be here soon. Thought I would mention it so the other members can take advantage of the pre-publication price.

The book - Tom Gagnon Unfiltered - 500 pages - Hardbound.
Thanks for Reading and Take Care......
silbo
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of silbo
Looks a great book if his previous offerings are anything to go by...
How do we buy a copy if we live outside of the Continental U.S though??
magic.42
View Profile
New user
USA
72 Posts

Profile of magic.42
For shipping to Mexico, Canada, and the U.S. it is straight forward. For other parts of the world, you will need to use the contact info on his web site ( http://tomgagnonmagic.com/ ). Find his contact email and ask him for the shipping cost to your location.
Thanks for Reading and Good Luck on your ordering.
Cardguy52
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Cardguy52
Quote:
On Dec 17, 2019, silbo wrote:
Looks a great book if his previous offerings are anything to go by...
How do we buy a copy if we live outside of the Continental U.S though??

I emailed Tom a couple of weeks ago to clarify about having the book shipped to Canada, but have yet to hear back from him.

I bought his two other books (which I love) from his site with no problems, hoping to add this to the collection.
silbo
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of silbo
Tom emailed me back to say Murphy's Magic are handling foreign orders.
Are any UK dealers planning to stock this book please?
magic.42
View Profile
New user
USA
72 Posts

Profile of magic.42
I tried to upload a picture of the book, but it did not work.
Glad to hear that Mr.Gagnon made arrangements for foreign orders. It now states no foreign orders on his web site. I received my copy of his new book a few days ago and am very pleased with it. I was very suprised when I removed the dust jacket , not a fan of it, an found a beautiful classic styled book. It’s forest green, gold embossed on the front cover and spine - the title, a style of crest, and his name are on the cover - no drawing like the dust jacket. When I place this book beside his others, the dust jacket won't be on it. The one disappointment I have is that I thought I was going to save more money by pre-ordering it at $85.00. He is now selling it for $89.95 including shipping. I don’t have the time to start reading it now, my wife is going to spend a sometime with her sister in a few days and I will be free to start exploring the content of this tome. I like to believe her trip is a bonus gift for me, at least this how I see it.
Take Care and Seasons Greeting to All.....
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
It's probably a BONUS for her as well. Smile

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Unfiltered by Tom Gagnon (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL