The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cellini's DVDs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Bill Scarlett
View Profile
Veteran user
Vermont
366 Posts

Profile of Bill Scarlett
Quote:
On 2004-06-16 06:49, Xiqual wrote:
Ted,
I really want a loopball made by the Master.
Please let me know when you get them.
Can I send you the money now?
Thank you for your time,
James Linn

First of all, Cellini is great.

Second, buy lots of Cellini products.

Thirdly, I have to say, at the risk of angering someone, loop balls are very simple and not an invention of Cellini. So you can pick up an inexpensive loop ball at any magic dealer. I'm not sure how one made/sold by Cellini would be any different.

I took an old hank ball I had laying around and painted it red and, voila, instant loop ball. Good luck to you.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Yep, you are right....i don't know if magic shops have them cause I don't frequent magic shops....but if they don't have them then I do...or you can jsut get one form me....it doesn't matter..

and bill, you're right...cellini is great!

koz
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I know of no magic shop that sells the loop ball.

Koz, how can we order from you?
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Private me and I will get the info

koz
kOnO
View Profile
Special user
548 Posts

Profile of kOnO
I have been reading this board for a bit but this is my 1st posting.

I have several of Cellini's DVD's and can't wait for the two new ones that Koz said are coming out in July.

I have learned so much from the DVD’s and recommend them to anyone interested in Magic.
I had been working on a new Linking Ring Routine and was not really getting anywhere with it until I received the "Lord and Master of the Rings” Wow, what he can do with only 2 rings. Not only did it get me excited about the Rings but really got my Creativity flowing again.

This DVD is only about 18 min long, but if you are interested in linking rings it is 18 amazing minutes. Like having Cellini as your personal instructor.
The best part for me was learning that you don’t need to be a ring “CRASHER” to turn the rings into real magic. Do I recommend Cellini's DVD's? YES I DO!

Please Keep em Comming Koz
It is a lot easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
I'm doin my best....we are starting to work with a new artist in july...a guy from texas...really great stuff for workers....i will keep you posted....the ring performance is one of the most beautiful peces I have ever seen...i consider cellini in the same place as Slydini and vernon....no one is in the same place as cardini...that guy was KILLER!
I wish there was someon out there that could do his act justice.....

koz
kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
Would the guy from Texas be Eric Evans?
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
DJG
View Profile
Inner circle
1296 Posts

Profile of DJG
That would have been my guess. Although rather than a DVD I'd like to see some of Eric's Products!!!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Well, eric and I actually shot some video a few yeas ago...but he decided to not release it...so it sits in a can...waiting for him to change his mind....

the guys name is lonnie chevrie...hes excellant....has a nice working rep of about 40 routines.....all killer stuff.....and all very commercial...i think you guys will think a lot of him...

koz
Bob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Philadelphia, PA
1251 Posts

Profile of Bob Johnston
A quote, directed to “giochi.”
Quote:
and what is it that you do?...do you perform and where....cause I want to see the great giochi...cant ssay I've heard of you...but I want to see yuou.....

Somewhere, on this rather unpleasant thread, someone said the above.

I have seen “giochi” work in NYC as well as at a major Penna university (under his professional name) and found him to be an excellent magician.

Since he gave a #1, out of #10 rating on a video and was attacked, one can not help wonder as what rating he would not have been ridiculed. A #3, or perhaps if he would have said #6. One can only wonder.

I find EVERYONE’S opinion of interest on this forum.

Bob
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Cellini's DVDs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL