The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Ring 50 MagiWhirl in March 2020 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djsqzme
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of djsqzme
There is a IBM Ring 50 MagiWhirl 2020 in March. This will be my first Magic Convention that I intend to attend for the lectures and dealers. What can I expect? Should I bring a deck of cards with me?

Information for those who are interested:
Magi-Whirl Convention and Show
March 13 & 14, 2020
Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center
4915 E. Campus Drive
Alexandria, Virginia
(Just outside Washington, D.C.)

Link: https://ibmring50.org/magi-whirl-home/

Carisa Hendrix, Mario the Maker Magician, Mahdi Gilbert (successful fooler on P&TFU), Paul Richards, Doug Gorman will be there.
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
Sad that all I have is a scant
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
Hi everyone -- convention information has been updated ... right now 9 fabulous dealers also!!!! More to come -- but this will be an amazing event and with the Gala Show... what's not to love. Don't miss this ... I'll be there -- and all magicians are invited... no matter if you're an IBM, SAM or not a member at all.

www.magi-whirl.org
Bill Wells
View Profile
Elite user
Lexington, VA
457 Posts

Profile of Bill Wells
Hello everyone - Don't miss the chance to attend one of the best regional conventions on the East Coast if not the entire country! Ring 50's annual Magi-whirl which always features top talent in a beautiful theatre. See the above posts from magringo for the link to more information. Dealers - Lectures - close up and a Gala Show at bargain rates. You will have a great time at one of magic's friendliest conventions.

www.magi-whirl.org Smile
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
March 13/14 -- I wouldn't miss Magi-Whirl 2020 for the world (I'm also one of the organizers -- but its true what Bill wrote above) -- Thanks Bill for posting here.

Danny

Danny Selnick
Co-Chair Magi-Whirl 2020
magringo
View Profile
Veteran user
326 Posts

Profile of magringo
We're one week away and Losander just joined the line-up and dealers!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Is MagiWhirl scheduled for 2021? What are the dates?
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Michael G Taggert
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Michael G Taggert
After a long time away, I'm back. As for future Magi whirl Gatherings, I have been speaking with the leadership at ring 50. They have many things planned including the 75TH anniversary dinner and show. (go to IBMring50.org for details) The landscape of venues has changed in the DC market. currently we are attempting to make the event financially viable in a suitable location. Due to the efforts of everyone involved in the past we have set a very high bar. That comes with an equivalent Price tag. Thus we are working like squirrels behind the scenes to make this happen in the future. to all of you who missed out on the Last one, we want to bring it back with even more quality entertainment.
Regards
Mike Taggert
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Hope it all works out. Magic whirl was always a fun convention.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I hope you do make it work! I always enjoyed the convention and being with my friends there.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » IBM Ring 50 MagiWhirl in March 2020 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL