The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Announcement Regarding Forte book (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Michael L
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of Michael L
Quote:
On Oct 13, 2020, 5ggg wrote:
Second edition is out now Smile

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. There's a phenomenal amount of information in there.
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1332 Posts

Profile of reese
Thanks for letting us know...
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2478 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
Have any errors in the original first edition been cleaned up in this second printing, and any word on a possible THIRD edition yet?

I wonder what the price of these books will sell for after the information has "aged" and been over-exposed over time and perhaps disseminated by others in different formats and venues.

Then again it is the knowledge and the joy of learning same, not necessary the price to many.

Just some thoughts on the subject.

I myself am waiting for the 10th edition.

Oh, just joking... Smile
5ggg
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of 5ggg
Cag - yes, the errors have been fixed, I have both Smile. CGP and PP still go for a lot, and GSOH is already up on ebay for over $600. No word on a third, I hope he puts some more videos up.
DanielChard
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, United Kingdom
153 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Quote:
On Nov 1, 2020, 5ggg wrote:
Cag - yes, the errors have been fixed, I have both Smile. CGP and PP still go for a lot, and GSOH is already up on ebay for over $600. No word on a third, I hope he puts some more videos up.

Doesn’t he reference their being enough material for a third volume in the conclusion of the book 2?🤔
You can purchase my Penguin Live Act here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12238
-4.5 hours of explanation, psychology and thoughts from a working professional. 15 years experience working in the real world, I hold NOTHING BACK!
-1 x 45 min stand up act
- 1 x 15 min close up set
-10 killer effects designed to entertain and destroy your audience.

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Danielchardmagic
Instagram: @danielchardmagic
Mobius303
View Profile
Inner circle
Lakewood, Ohio
1309 Posts

Profile of Mobius303
Yes he has referenced enough material for a third volume and possibly a 4th. Time will tell I imagine on that though.
Kimura
View Profile
Special user
519 Posts

Profile of Kimura
I think were Forte to include dice, chip and other moves, a couple more monster books could be published.
Alan M
View Profile
Elite user
California
433 Posts

Profile of Alan M
Quote:
On Nov 9, 2020, Mobius303 wrote:
Yes he has referenced enough material for a third volume and possibly a 4th. Time will tell I imagine on that though.

If he decides to release more material, I hope we won't have to wait another Forte years Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Announcement Regarding Forte book (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL