The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Dee christopher free will / caged will (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

andygregs
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of andygregs
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong section
I have just watched dee Christopher's live act download & in it he dose a trick called free will / caged will where a small box has a poker chip an American coin & a English 2p he asks the spectator to choose them placing one in there back pocket & one in each of there front pockets & he does explain how it's done, is anyone familiar with this trick & does anyone know where it can be purchased many thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Here is all the download video and eBooks by Dee Christopher listed on Penguin Magic.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/magician/dee-christopher

I do not see any props available, or individual tricks listed.

If he explains the effect, then all you may need to do is collect the items separately, and follow his instructions.

It is not necessary to use the same objects he uses, unless he says it is the only way to work the effect. I am guessing it is a mental effect of some kind.
FrankFindley
View Profile
Inner circle
1039 Posts

Profile of FrankFindley
Quote:
On Jan 29, 2020, Bill Hegbli wrote:
If he explains the effect, then all you may need to do is collect the items separately, and follow his instructions.
It is not necessary to use the same objects he uses, unless he says it is the only way to work the effect. I am guessing it is a mental effect of some kind.

Yes, it is a mental effect. A spectator removes three items from a box and places each in three different pockets (e.g front right, front left, back). A written prediction accurately lists which item is in each pocket. The magician can choose what items are used, usually coins, keys, small balls, etc. The box is chosen so it is large enough to hold items. The needed secret items are readily available but cant discuss in open forum without tipping method.
andygregs
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of andygregs
All is ok I thought the box might be for sale but after some research any small box can be used and made to work but thanks for you replys
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Dee christopher free will / caged will (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL