The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The artist ID card (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

walidosama
View Profile
Regular user
algeria
107 Posts

Profile of walidosama
Hello guys

do you have some things like this in your country ??

in my country there is this artist id and you get from the art & culture mister after meeting judges

its very hard to get it

but I don't know what benefits you have from getting it ??

some people said that its a proof that you are what you claim to be

for example every one can learn 2 or 3 tricks and said am a magicien

but I think my performance can speak about me

what do you think guys should I try to get it ??
CurtWaltermire
View Profile
Special user
Curtis The Mentalist
505 Posts

Profile of CurtWaltermire
Definitely get it. In fact, get me one while you're at it, so I'm ready when I come to Algeria.

Just kidding.

I could be wrong, but I doubt seriously that there's really anything to be gained by doing so, unless perhaps you can't book gigs for government agencies without it. I'm of the mind that the people to ask are those that already have received one. Find out from them if it is of any real significant value.
The Unmasked Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
If only I didn't have a wife and a kid I would have MUCH more than
2709 Posts

Profile of The Unmasked Magician
You are probably best informed yourself to judge if this is helpful in your own country. For all the other countries I think it has no added value. So only go for it if it gets you more gigs in Algeria. My 2 cts.
Please check regularly if you are becoming the type of magician Jerry Seinfeld jokes about. (This applies to mentalists as well.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The artist ID card (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL