The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Cerberus vs UWC vs CSB (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
Currently I have been searching High and low trying to find a Lassen Cerberus coin set. I have a Rad Clad UWC as well as a dollar sized CSB (Keuppers). Is there going to be a benefit in getting a Cerberus? It seems I might never find one someone is willing to part with, and I have been trying to call Todd to see if he thinks he will ever make them again. Thanks for all your input guys!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Hay Man I have A DVD With 10 routines on IT ! And A soft bound Book With 3 Routines on It ! ( those are for Cerberus) And a soft bound Book of routines For A UWC.
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
benjie84
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
234 Posts

Profile of benjie84
Hey David, I actually bought both your dvd and book for the UWC as well! I really love the innovation in the Cerberus and wish there was some way to get ahold of one, or to know if Todd was gonna make another run. I’m dying for one!!
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea He runs On his Own TIME !!! Smile When he started this He said It was A hobby! Something to Play with Now that He Was Retired ! Smile I have two New Gaffs ( Stuff That We have Come up with together ! ) That I have been Waiting For him to make For me For the Last 2 or 3 Years ! And So it Goes !!! Smile
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
bicycle66
View Profile
Regular user
108 Posts

Profile of bicycle66
Benjie I'm very late to the party but I too would love to get my hands on a Cerberus delux coin set but it doesn't look like you've had much luck same situation as myself there doesn't seem to be anything out there I'd love to have that power being able to create something that many want anyways if you ever do get anywhere with this please advise how it would be so much obliged.
thanks sal.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Cerberus vs UWC vs CSB (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL