The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy folks! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TH4L
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of TH4L
It's obvious that I would not have registered if I wasn't involved in magic to some capacity, so allow me to tell you about a few other odds and ends that also butter my muffin.

Fresh Cranberry BEAN Salad

20 Kg Micro Load Cells

Angora Rabbits

Stretch Armstrong

Jojoba Oil

Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture

The word "Cacodemonomania"

Chocolate Banana Walnut bread

Once I got drunk on 2 shots of spiced rum followed by four cans of strong beer and performed magic tricks to my cat who just flopped on their belly waiting for me to scratch it and then realized the next morning that it was a hairy homeless guy named Jerry that I kept calling Susan.

Anyway... thanks for having me!
Fugitive Pope
View Profile
New user
St. Louis, Missouri
5 Posts

Profile of Fugitive Pope
Thanks for the new word. A lot of people say "but that's a made up word!" without considering that all words are made up. I will return the favor and give you a word upon which my late mother-in-law stumbled: stercoraceous

Example of use: That's one stercoraceous politician, dude.
The universe is a big place. Perhaps the biggest.
- Kilgore Trout
TH4L
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of TH4L
I know a Polish girl who's last name is Jedrzejczyk.

If that doesn't look like someone smashed a few random keys on their computer then I don't know what does besides "vjkfjaernklrg3pp3$T$T#411!" and that's only because I actually did randomly hit keys.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Howdy folks! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL