The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2004 entrée: Billy McComb » » Hi Billy--a magical computer question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maritess
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of Maritess
Wow, it's great to see you posting on the internet. I still can't get Gary Darwin to come near a computer. You've been in magic for DECADES. Do you believe your magical life is better (or worse) because of computers? Or more specifically, how has it changed your magical life, i.e. thinking, critique, more pressure from more people about every little thing you do because of the increase of information, or has the internet diluted information into little tiny bites that does not encourage reading, etc, etc...

I hope you're well, and that you received my card, and I hope to see you sometime soon. Please drop me an email when you're in the New York City area, which is where I live now.

xoxo Maritess
Billy McComb
View Profile
V.I.P.
1922 - 2006
57 Posts

Profile of Billy McComb
Maritess
Not sure if you got my previous posting It went thru in Whit's name because I screwed up.
Still recall the great job you did at th Lisbon FISM
Computers are both a bore and a godsend.
Still haven't got the hang of this one yet
Keep well in N'Yoik
Luv
Billy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The June 2004 entrée: Billy McComb » » Hi Billy--a magical computer question » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL