The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Is Rings N Things Closed right now? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
The reason I ask is that I placed an order successfully on March 30th....my credit card was charged.....and order status shows as "processed"....no indication of an impending ship date and no response to a question I asked about this on their Website.

No one is perfect, but this seems VERY unlike Rings N Things M.O.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Ok.

Donnie let me know that they didn't ship Tuesday or Wednesday in order to limit their exposure.

Makes sense to me.
Donnie Buckley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Cleveland, Ohio
1123 Posts

Profile of Donnie Buckley
I'm sorry about the delay Rick.
Rings-N-Things is open and shipping
I slowed down trips to the post office last week and only shipped on Monday and Thursday. Business has been very slow and I AM trying to reduce my exposure to public places.
I ship from home, and my entire inventory is stored at home. The quarantine is a lot like any other day for me, except for... you know, the threat of a pandemic virus. The spin shop is a small crew, and still working. The polishing and plating shop has deduced staff by a few guys who would be at high risk, but are still working.
I'm putting Satin finishes on a bunch of cup sets in the workshop this week though, and I just painted and prepped about 300 different size yellow balls for crochet, so it's a productive time.
Enjoy and keep yourself well.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Is Rings N Things Closed right now? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL