The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Cameron Francis Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
I had a video with Cameron Francis and for the life of me cannot find it. It used the Si Stebbins stack. Specs would cut cards, then (if I remember correctly) would take the top 2 cards and then place them face down next to each other. Seem to remember magi then dealing down and the card would be a combination of the suit and numerical value of the 2 cards as you turned the 2 cards over. I know I had it as a single video, although it was an older looking video. Thanks
fcchief1
View Profile
Loyal user
259 Posts

Profile of fcchief1
Never mind, after some time of trial and error finally figured out the method, proving my memory is not as bad as I had thunk!
mlippo
View Profile
Inner circle
Trieste (Italy)
1227 Posts

Profile of mlippo
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2020, fcchief1 wrote:
Never mind, after some time of trial and error finally figured out the method, proving my memory is not as bad as I had thunk!

Once you had a pack of cards in Galasso/Si Stebbins order, it wasn't hard ...

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Cameron Francis Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL