The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review - Alain Nu's Virtual Mentalism Lecture Notes (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
Hello,

The Virtual Mentalism convention by Luca Volpe was great with phenoemnal lectures. Alain had a great one, and is selling the lecture notes for 10$.

I bought it, here is what you will find:

- Last call: Alain Nu’s version of Rick Lax’s trick on Penguin. I was quite pleased with this as Close Call is one of my go-to’s in informal situations. Alain makes it bigger: Larger prediction with more details, almost becomes a confabulation. Great opener with a marker and a notebook.
- Thoughts on Q&A: I found Alain’s thoughts valuable to help me perform more readings, which I really appreciated. If you’re into crystals (which I’m not), the ideas will be extremely valuable as it add variety and structure to the Q&A.
- The last routine is a Russian roulette-style effect as you place several paper bags, with you finally fitting on the Corona beer bottle. Simple and sweet. Not to reveal the principle of the effect, but the wording is quite applicable to create similar effects.

All in all The lecture was extremely pragmatic and practical: With a notebook, you’ll be able to open a show. Few paper bags allow you to have a nice entertaining routine. One visit to a crystal shop will give you good 10 minutes of a show.

Both tricks can be technically done over the internet over video chatting.

For 10$, grab it before he changes his mind and makes it more expensive.

Highly recommended. I got it by sending 10$ to Alain's Paypal justsaynushop@yahoo.com

-Feras
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1261 Posts

Profile of Medifro
EDIT: it’s actual 25$ now. Still worth it if not more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review - Alain Nu's Virtual Mentalism Lecture Notes (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL