The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel DVD's x 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Hey guys!

Just noticed on Criss Angel's website that he now has 3 DVD's for sale. Unfortunately, they don't accept credit card payments, only money order in US dollars. Does anyone know of another reputable source where I can buy these DVD's?

I know that people either love him or hate him, but I haven't seen any of his stuff and want to form my own opinion. Besides, I like watching magic just as much as I like performing it, and I'll pretty much buy anything. Hehehehe!!

Thanks guys!

Cheers,

-- Topher
magicjackct
View Profile
New user
Connecticut
64 Posts

Profile of magicjackct
Hey. I have two of his shows mindfreak and supernatural on tape from t.v. I don't know if these are 2 of the 3 that you are talking about. I personally care for his close up magic but he is a great creative stage showman. This is my own opinion. If you would like I can make a copy of the shows I taped off the t.v. and send it to ya. The tape over quality may not be the greatest but good enough to enjoy the show. I also enjoy the music he uses in his performances. All in all I have found his performances to be very inspirational.
You can e-mail me at jack_c_wenz@sbcglobal.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Criss Angel DVD's x 3 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL