The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » ALBERTSMAGIC show clip! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Friends rate my video))) It is with Russian subtitles for the domestic market - I'm sorry. It will be very interesting for me to hear what is pleasant and what is not? All peace and health! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxleOBPBkuI
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7658 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Magic is good enough but the dissolves are very distracting. The backdrop should be only the lights. Darken the rest of area so the walls do not show or hang drapes. Try to sell yourself as a personality not the magic tricks. It seems you have a lot of facial expression ability I would use it. It is your personality that will set you apart from other performers.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Thank you Hugmagic for your advice - for me it is very important !!! We will create and surprise)))
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
I am waiting for your opinions - very much)))
Skeleton
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany
318 Posts

Profile of Skeleton
Quote:
On May 19, 2020, hugmagic wrote:
Magic is good enough but the dissolves are very distracting. The backdrop should be only the lights. Darken the rest of area so the walls do not show or hang drapes. Try to sell yourself as a personality not the magic tricks. It seems you have a lot of facial expression ability I would use it. It is your personality that will set you apart from other performers.

I'll second that - I like your personality, you come across as very interesting!
So, more focus on you as a person, especially as - at least for me - there were too many effects in such a short time.
To infinity, and beyond!
serg
View Profile
Elite user
Ukraine
433 Posts

Profile of serg
Thanks so much - Skeleton!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » ALBERTSMAGIC show clip! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL