The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Magic Review: Tell the Truth by ThoughtCast (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
This effect was given to me in exchange for my fair and honest review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JqeQmKxCq4

At MagiFest 2020, the one and only David Williamson came by dealer booths almost every day to show everyone this BRAND NEW PRODUCT.

Why?!

Because it gets you laughs at the push of a button!

Get ready for TELL THE TRUTH! All of the fun of the classic Lie Detector Helmet, made into an iPhone app that fits in your pocket, plus a unique and versatile gimmick that lets you control the laughs WITHOUT TOUCHING YOUR PHONE! With a smash hit response at MagicFest and orders shipping all over the world, Tell the Truth is the comedy tool that fits right in your pocket, and is ready to go with you all the time!

Here's how it works: you tell your spectator about a brand new lie detector app on the app store and open it up, showing how it detects truth or lie by analyzing the micro fluctuations in someone's voice.

Plus, it works on both iPhone AND iPad, so it will play to a small group or a big audience!

And, if that wasn't enough, you can control the app when THEY download it onto THEIR PHONE!* (*These features are an added upgrade cost once the Tell the Truth app is purchased and installed) It's a free app on the Apple App Store that picks truth or lie at random every 10 seconds, until you pair to it and control it like you're controlling your own phone!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!

Do you own a magic app that uses swipes on the screen to secretly code information into the app? The Tell the Truth gimmick works with ALL OF THEM! iOS or Android, whatever phone you have, you can put it away and show your hands (seemingly) empty while you code in the information RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR SPECTATOR!

TELL THE TRUTH! Comedy at the PUSH OF A BUTTON!
maklakmak
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of maklakmak
This easy to operate and fantastic fun. Naturally, others will believe the embarrassed subject when he or she protests that the detector should not be taken seriously but at that stage I offer to prove the results are genuine. This is where my Promystic Real Die comes into play. I tell the subject to roll the die and place a hand over it while I interrogate him/her using the detector. No matter what answers I get to my questions, the detector takes me to the correct number (cos I know it all the time). The result - yet more embarrassment for the subject. Clearly the detector is infallible!
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On May 10, 2021, maklakmak wrote:
This easy to operate and fantastic fun. Naturally, others will believe the embarrassed subject when he or she protests that the detector should not be taken seriously but at that stage I offer to prove the results are genuine. This is where my Promystic Real Die comes into play. I tell the subject to roll the die and place a hand over it while I interrogate him/her using the detector. No matter what answers I get to my questions, the detector takes me to the correct number (cos I know it all the time). The result - yet more embarrassment for the subject. Clearly the detector is infallible!

That's clever Smile
maklakmak
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of maklakmak
Have just read this. I use 'Tell the TRUTH' in conjunction with my INSIGHT PRO. Introducing it gives me an excuse to take a peek at my Iphone. Then, knowing the selected card, which is in an envelope in my pocket, I go through the yes/no performance. This device, by ThoughtCast, is not just an amusing little toy. It provides opportunities to improve a variety of tricks, while also distracting attention from any gimmicks doing the 'dirty' work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Magic Review: Tell the Truth by ThoughtCast (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL