The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Hair Poem by George Carlin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I memorized this years ago, and always got a kick out of it, so I thought I'd post it for your edification:

I'm aware some stare at my hair, in fact to be fair some despair of my hair

But I don't care because they're not aware, nor are they debonaire, in fact they're just square.

They see hair down to there say beware and run off in a tear.

I say "No fair!" A head that's bare is really nowhere! Be fair to your hair. Show it you care! Wear it to there, or there, or THERE if you dare!

My wife bought some hair at a fair to use as a spare. Did I care? Au contraire! Spare hair can be fair! In fact hair can be rare.

Fred Astaire aint got no hair. Nor does a chair. Or a chocolate eclair.

And where is the hair on a pear? Nowhere mon Fraire!

Now that I've shared this affair of the hair I think I'll repair to my lair and use Nair.

Do YOU care??

(end)

So there! I did it. Hope I remembered it correctly. It's been years,(as it has since I've actually HAD hair!)

So mistakes and all, that is George Carlin's hair poem. Hope you get a kick out of it, fellas. I personally have had a blast over the years with that. (Reciting it at odd and appropriate moments.)

Reminds me of something else: when I was a Seargent in the Air force, I had a room mate, and between the two of us we MEMORIZED the entire Abbot and Costello "Who's On First" routine.

So what we would do is this: We would call a cab to go someplace, and after we were in the back seat a few minutes, one of us would turn the conversation to Baseball, and you guessed it. We would break into the routine right there in the back of the cab. Needless to say, we REALLY got a few cab drivers goin'! Even got a couple free rides!

Ahh, yes! Those were the good ol' days! (Back when I had hair, that is!)

So
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The Hair Poem by George Carlin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL