The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Leaping Lizards has temporarily reappeared! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
My dear friend Dean Montalbano has magically reappeared along with Leaping Lizards to sell digital copies of his long out of print classics. Trust me, it’s great stuff! Give it a gander and make your orders quick as there is a short time limit. I have most everything from before but I want electronic copies for my iPad. I'm also working with him to recover even more classics like hopefully.....A DEVIL AND A BAR AND PUB! Dean has long been a HUGE friend to the Bizarre and published many bizarre magicking books.

http://masksmagicandmonsters.com/vault.h......EcUKyPPk
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Feral Chorus
View Profile
Elite user
CA
495 Posts

Profile of Feral Chorus
Always wanted to get a hold of Devil of a Bar and Pub, but have never run across a copy. Hope it can be resurrected.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Leaping Lizards has temporarily reappeared! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL