The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » False Coin Turnover Help Needed (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Quote:
On May 29, 2020, Mb217 wrote:
Quote:
On May 28, 2020, vinsmagic wrote:
Here are several ideas
one is by Conrelius
2nd by David Stone
3rd
is a old move my dad thought me when I was a kid https://youtu.be/t0UKPguUut0

You show’em Vinny! 😁

When this question was asked I immediately thought of you, and magically here you are sharing & “showing” the way. 👍🏽

Ditto; these things are next to impossible to describe with just words; Thanks Vinny!

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
In my new book I have a routine called the Double Faced Coin routine. It has a way to prove that the coin really is two headed before you make it to change two tails.Without the prover, people just figure you are turning the coin by sleight of hand. Some good and original moves taught within the routine. A few other sources: Apocalypse Flip over view,with several techniques, Fantastic Coin Turnover by the daughter of Fantasio in the New York Magic Sypmosium series (and really developed yrs earlier by Rink and found in his book), a section on double faced coin moves in the NYCMS DVD series (volume 15 bonus section), Encyclopedia of Coin Sleights DVD series (some moves only found there), my At the Table DVD. By the way, there is a flaw with the Rink/daughter of Fantasio move that I corrected when I teach it, but it's a great move.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Thanks again for taking the time to reply Michael.

I've managed to solve that particular problem from ideas received and trying to adapt them to my circumstances.

One of the main issues I've now got is adapting the material that I have used for years due to an arthritis type illness that is causing my right hand to become less mobile. Currently the only real nuisance is that my right middle finger locks when I bend it, so things like classic palming a coin has had to be relearnt using my ring finger. I've given up on the spider vanish, but found alternatives and workarounds for most things.

Best regards to all in these 'strange' times!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » False Coin Turnover Help Needed (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL