The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1709 Marseille Tarot deck (marked) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
156 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
After producing various tarot decks and other cards for illusionists and mentalists, Matteo Filippini and Mystery Academy created a splendid new deck of Tarot cards, Il Marsigliese 1709.

The 22 Major Arcana cards are graphically inspired by the tarot created in 1709 by master cardmaker Pierre Madenié.

The cards have “marked” backs, a feature of great utility for the mystery entertainers.

The pride of this set, however, is the very high quality of the print and the luxurious cardboard; each deck Il Marsigliese 1709 has been printed on high grammage Tintoretto stock (350 g).

If you want more details and buy one deck, you can visit the english page I created on my website here https://mysteryacademy.it/tarot-deck/
Bernice
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Bernice
They look beautiful. Any plans for a full deck?
Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
156 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
Hi Bernice
Maybe in the future!
Have a nice day!
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1566 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Got my set today - absolutely gorgeous cards. Love the look and the stock. Wondered, how do I get access to the ebook?
Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
156 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2020, Mr. Mindbender wrote:
Got my set today - absolutely gorgeous cards. Love the look and the stock. Wondered, how do I get access to the ebook?

Thanks a lot!
Sending a pm with link to download the ebook!
Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
156 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
Here are some words by a couple of great performers/creators, about my new marked tarot deck, Il Marsigliese 1709:

“The tarot cards made by Matteo are a true work of art. Careful attention to detail and a simple marking system that is invisible to the eyes of the spectator”.
Luca Volpe

“Your Tarot deck arrived a couple of days ago, and I’m thrilled with it. I really think it’s wonderful! I love the look of the cards, as they appear to be old, and the markings are clear and easy to see if you know where to look. That’s important at my age! I’m going to have a lot of fun with them. I have a special reading that uses the Major Arcana, so I know exactly how I’ll be using them.”
Richard Webster

For international customers, I created a page with more informations about the Marsigliese 1709 deck and instructions to buy it.
Here it is https://mysteryacademy.it/tarot-deck/
Moonstone76
View Profile
Regular user
Italy
156 Posts

Profile of Moonstone76
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » 1709 Marseille Tarot deck (marked) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL