The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card Magic of Nick Trost by L&L Publishing (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
I recently reviewed an oldie, but a goodie: The Card Magic of Nick Trost. This is one of my favorite card magic books of all time, and while it's regrettably out of print in physical form, it lives on as an eBook from L&L. Most of the time, people can get the ebook from them for $10, as it goes on sale every few weeks.

What are your thoughts about this delightful book? As old as it is now (published in the 90's!), I feel like all of the magic holds up so well! What are some of your favorite tricks?

https://youtu.be/EEZu9OHUwVI
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
86 Posts

Profile of bassinator
They have a big deal going on now if anyone wants to grab a digital copy.
Jake Austin
View Profile
Loyal user
Colorado Springs
237 Posts

Profile of Jake Austin
S.A.M Assembly 170, Colorado Springs
170sam.org
NWJay
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of NWJay
This review inspired me to pick up a digital copy and wow, am I glad I did! As Dr. JK says it is full of inspiring, easy-to-perform magic, from the first effect onwards. I am making my way slowly through it and with a few exceptions I am not finding anything I do not want to try out in performance. Thanks a lot Dr JK!
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Quote:
On Jun 26, 2020, NWJay wrote:
This review inspired me to pick up a digital copy and wow, am I glad I did! As Dr. JK says it is full of inspiring, easy-to-perform magic, from the first effect onwards. I am making my way slowly through it and with a few exceptions I am not finding anything I do not want to try out in performance. Thanks a lot Dr JK!

So glad you got value out of it!
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Card Magic of Nick Trost by L&L Publishing (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL