The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Newbie Video Deals (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bassinator
View Profile
New user
Louisiana
86 Posts

Profile of bassinator
I'm new to coin magic, so I've been on the lookout for some of the "essential" learning resources for beginners besides Bobo's.

For anyone else out there like me, L&L ePub is having a big sale going now for the 4th of July. I've heard a lot about David Roth's "Expert Coin Magic Made Easy" and Michael Ammar's "Complete Introduction to Coin Magic" videos. They are both on sale and look to be a great deal for anyone interested! I purchased both since I've heard great things about them and couldn't decide. Note: these are the digital downloads and not DVDs.

Hopefully any other newbies see this in time to jump on the opportunity!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The New York Coin Magic Seminar DVD series has 17 disc on 16 volumes, over 225 routines, effects, moves, workshops. Available as downloads from Vanishingincmagic.com and the dvds from Meir Yedid.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin Newbie Video Deals (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL