The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » 1900 Deck by Marchand de Trucs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The 1900 Decks are marked and available as an alphabet deck or one with numbers. As I wear reading glasses and my eyesight is no longer as sharp as it once was, I was wondering if anyone could advise on the marking. Is it clear if you know what to look for or is it so well concealed that you need good sight?

Thanks,

Neil
EndersGame
View Profile
Inner circle
Reviewer EndersGame
2198 Posts

Profile of EndersGame
There are some videos explaining the marking system on the product page here.

Unlike the 1800s that it replaced, which was a reader deck, the 1900s are a coded deck, and harder to decipher.

EDIT: I just realized you're not asking about the Ellusionist 1900 deck, but a different one. But if you are looking for a deck with a reader system, check the ones in this article: 7 Top Marked Decks. The final one covered there (DMC Elites) is particularly good if you are struggling with eye-sight.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Thanks. That is really helpful and informative which I am sure many will appreciate.

Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » 1900 Deck by Marchand de Trucs (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL