The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review - Perfect Personality Readings by Paul Draper and Jamie Salinas (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Available here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/13784
Price: $24.95

Over 10 years ago, Paul Draper created a system to provide personality readings. With five simple questions, you will be able to provide an extremely accurate reading. Jamie Salinas fell in love with the system and adapted it to his style.

In this instructional video, you will learn Paul's original method as well as Jamie's adaptation. Everything is included as you will receive the instructional videos, sample readings, sample forms, editable forms for you to use along with tips for providing an accurate reading for your guests.

The following reviews are in.

Alan Arita - "Previously, I purchased your original presentation but I didn't pursue this type of entertainment. I really like the updated version and explanations. Looks like I'll be putting this to good use. Thanks again for sharing this presentation."

Mick Datitz - "Have only done it once so far, but it hit every step of the way. The person left feeling uplifted. It really works,and I am glad I took the plunge. I can’t wait to do it again. Worth every penny. Thank you."

Jan HellesøeIt - "Is very fun to do."

Joe Diamond -
“As a professional reader in entertainment contexts for almost 10 years, this is worth it's weight in gold. The fact that the personality sheets are included for you to customize and use is super valuable. It also fits any kind of performance style. If you are a mentalist, this will work for you whether you take the psychological approach or the mystical approach. You can use this for corporate events, or at the psychic fairs. You can make a full living in person or over ZOOM with this download alone. This gets my highest recommendation.”
Jamie Salinas
Paul Draper
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, Nevada
245 Posts

Profile of Paul Draper
It is so wonderful to finally release this set of tools to teh magic and mentalism community!
Luke Wolf
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Luke Wolf
I have seen fantastic reviews and can wait to study it!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
For someone like me that has never really done a reading and get intimidated by reading them and memorizing an entire system to pull from, this is dead easy and fun to do.
Paul Draper
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, Nevada
245 Posts

Profile of Paul Draper
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2020, Luke Wolf wrote:
I have seen fantastic reviews and can wait to study it!

Let me know what you think after you have seen it!
Paul Draper
View Profile
V.I.P.
Las Vegas, Nevada
245 Posts

Profile of Paul Draper
Quote:
On Jul 11, 2020, Blindside785 wrote:
For someone like me that has never really done a reading and get intimidated by reading them and memorizing an entire system to pull from, this is dead easy and fun to do.

That is so wonderful! Thank you!

Paul
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Thanks for all the kind words! I fell in love with Paul's method and have been using a modified version for over 10 years with great success. I am happy to see everyone loving this just as much as I do!
Jamie Salinas
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
2827 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
This is an excellent product. I previously purchased Paul’s cold reading lecture and Jamie’s reading system (IPR) and this is really the best of both worlds. Two complete, easy to do systems for giving personality reading.

High quality content all the way around. Very pleased and strongly recommend this program.
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
Interested in this, but wonder if it is English dependent or if it can be translated and used in other languages as well.
Gorgeous
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Gorgeous
Quote:
On Aug 18, 2020, Isper wrote:
Interested in this, but wonder if it is English dependent or if it can be translated and used in other languages as well.

It can be adapted for any language!
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
700 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Really interested in this after seeing the Magicorthodoxy review. Looks great. How much time do you think a person with relatively intermediate skills would need to put in become fluent in this system?
GReed3649
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of GReed3649
I really like the idea of a simplified and self contained cold reading system, but I have one question. If you're asking your subject a series of questions AND taking notes, how do they not realize that you're simply feeding their own information back to them?

Am I missing some subtlety here that can only be revealed in the download?
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Quote:
On Feb 11, 2021, dirtyfoucault wrote:
Really interested in this after seeing the Magicorthodoxy review. Looks great. How much time do you think a person with relatively intermediate skills would need to put in become fluent in this system?

You can actually begin right away. The system allows you to start simple and expand upon the readings as you grow in experience. I throw in some cold reading as well in my performances of this.

Jamie Salinas
Jamie Salinas
jamiesalinas
View Profile
Special user
Houston
728 Posts

Profile of jamiesalinas
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2021, GReed3649 wrote:
I really like the idea of a simplified and self contained cold reading system, but I have one question. If you're asking your subject a series of questions AND taking notes, how do they not realize that you're simply feeding their own information back to them?

Am I missing some subtlety here that can only be revealed in the download?

It is all about the interpretation and tying it all together. Although the system is simple in mechanics, there is a lot more to it. We include an instructional video that is over one and a half hours long, plus sample readings by both Paul and myself and sample forms that have been filled out and how to tie it all together.
Jamie Salinas
SilverBillet
View Profile
New user
Dorset, England
7 Posts

Profile of SilverBillet
Definitely something I’m going to be looking into, especially after hearing such good things about it
IMAGINACIAN
View Profile
Special user
In Your Thots
558 Posts

Profile of IMAGINACIAN
Got this early last year and have been using it since then. I have to say this is the best reading system in a long while for me. There is a nice inbuilt structure to it but at the same time lot of scope to jazz around based on the requirement. I like this.
There is no better freedom than choice and no better choice than freedom.
waynet
View Profile
New user
Central Valley, California
63 Posts

Profile of waynet
Imaginacian,
Can it be performed without the printed sheets, or are those integral to doing it effectively?
I’m thinking about impromptu situations where you aren’t setup to formally give a reading with prepared materials.
JamJar
View Profile
Regular user
UK
104 Posts

Profile of JamJar
Why oh why did I have to stumble upon this thread?... Another one I'll have to add to my to-buy list for payday!
Mid 40s guy probably having a mid life crisis, so I started a blog!
Www.mentalistblogger.com
caigy
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1199 Posts

Profile of caigy
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2022, JamJar wrote:
Why oh why did I have to stumble upon this thread?... Another one I'll have to add to my to-buy list for payday!

Lol! JamJar....Exactly the same dilemma for me!!

However, I'm pleased to say that I finally hit the 'Add to Cart' button last night and am very pleased that I did! Smile

Paul McCaig.
Exclusive Worldwide Producer and Supplier of the Grismer Lock.

Top Class, Individually Crafted Performance Pieces, For The Discerning Psychological Entertainer

www.psychicmentality.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Review - Perfect Personality Readings by Paul Draper and Jamie Salinas (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL