The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bartender Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Years ago I was a bartender in a comedy club, in remembrance of this I filmed this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aga1-OisxVA

Chuck C.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Enjoyed that Chuck Smile It's magic as I remember it growing up in NYC at the old magic shops every Saturday. And then as a young man every other day at the bars (we had quite a few with magicians behind the counter). Smile Good show!

*Oh, and hey, that trick you did with the 2 red planks to produce the glasses of milk (forgot the name of it?), I remember Tony Spina at Lou Tannen's Magic Shop down the Times Square area doing that one, and it's still everywhere as amazing watching you do it all these many years later. Bravo! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Bartender Magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL