The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey Magic Café, I'm F. O. H.! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Floppy Orange Hat
View Profile

Earth... I think.
0 Posts

Profile of Floppy Orange Hat
My area of concentration is mostly Card magic, but I enjoy manipulating metallic disk typically used as currency that is preferably made from a soft, white, lustrous transitional solid material that possesses the highest electrical/thermal conductivity and reflectivity of any other metal known on the planet Earth.

And coin magic is pretty cool too.

I LOVE discussing magic theory and occasionally typing in all CAPS (for often than not) unnecessary emphasis.

Have you ever started drinking coffee and then found out it was orange juice instead, and the entire time you're drinking it you keep thinking it is coffee and with each sip you're surprised it's not?

Me too, ALL the time.

That's gonna do it for me folks, see you inside.
Galileo was right, two bodies acted on by the same gravitational pull, WILL fall at the same rate of acceleration regardless of mass. Hmmm... I'll be damned.
dustrod
View Profile
Loyal user
Western Wisconsin, USA, Earth
233 Posts

Profile of dustrod
Welcome!
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Dear Mr. Floppy Orange Hat,

Welcome to TMC. Enjoy your stay, there's some nice discussions on your affinity for non-clad minted objects.

Good luck,

Dave
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey Magic Café, I'm F. O. H.! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL