The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Juan Tamariz - oil and water from lecture video #2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Attilio
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
136 Posts

Profile of Attilio
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if The first phase from oil and water Juan Tamariz performs on the Lecture #2 video by International Magic has ever been published?

I've read through the oil and water chapter in The Magic Way, and also the writeup in pabular, but this phase doesn't seem to be described.

If anyone can point me to a reference source, I'd very much appreciate it!
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
I don’t know their video, but maybe you can reconstruct the method by yourself ? At least conceive a method which duplicate the outer reality.
Attilio
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
136 Posts

Profile of Attilio
Hey Rachmaninov,

yes I think I have the technique pretty much sorted out, but as with everything Tamariz, mechanics are only part of it. I was hoping to gain a bit more from a write-up.
Thanks for your input.
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2020, Attilio wrote:
Hey Guys,

Does anyone know if The first phase from oil and water Juan Tamariz performs on the Lecture #2 video by International Magic has ever been published?

I've read through the oil and water chapter in The Magic Way, and also the writeup in pabular, but this phase doesn't seem to be described.

If anyone can point me to a reference source, I'd very much appreciate it!

Try his book, 'The Magic Way', contains a bunch of his work on Oil and Water. Another reference is from Pabular Volume 4, Number 3.
It's never crowded on the extra mile....
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2020, Tortuga wrote:
Quote:

Try his book, 'The Magic Way', contains a bunch of his work on Oil and Water. Another reference is from Pabular Volume 4, Number 3.

I dunno. I think he ought to get his hands on The Magic Way, and failing that, check out what Tamariz put into Pabular.
JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
Yehuda
View Profile
Elite user
413 Posts

Profile of Yehuda
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2020, The Burnaby Kid wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I dunno. I think he ought to get his hands on The Magic Way, and failing that, check out what Tamariz put into Pabular.

C’mon, Andrew, don’t be so hard on him. This is the Magic Café. Magicians just trying to help magicians.

Yehuda
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

C-C-C-Combo breaker!
JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2020, The Burnaby Kid wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

I'm not the first person to not fully read a post and I won't be the last.

However, the way things tend to go around here I might be signing off for awhile.
Attilio
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto Canada
136 Posts

Profile of Attilio
Hey guys,
@burnaby, while I appreciate you looking out, I’m really only interested in references to my question. Let’s leave the drama for other threads.
@Tortuga, no worries about not reading the entire post. Not a big deal at all. You’ve always been helpful to me in the past. All good

Soooo, if anyone has a reference for this first phase of the Tamariz oil and water, let me know. Thanks!
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2020, Attilio wrote:
Hey guys,
@burnaby, while I appreciate you looking out, I’m really only interested in references to my question. Let’s leave the drama for other threads.
@Tortuga, no worries about not reading the entire post. Not a big deal at all. You’ve always been helpful to me in the past. All good

Soooo, if anyone has a reference for this first phase of the Tamariz oil and water, let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the understanding! Appreciated.
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

Yikes. Ok, I promise to try to do a better job reading the room before offering a joke.
Ray J
View Profile
Inner circle
St. Louis, MO
1503 Posts

Profile of Ray J
Quote:
On Jul 29, 2020, The Burnaby Kid wrote:
Yikes. Ok, I promise to try to do a better job reading the room before offering a joke.

Andrew, we're fine. I had just read some other threads (which have now been cleaned up) and was aghast at the negativity. Then I read your post and it hit me wrong, I suppose. Some folks will add an emoji in order to highlight the fact it is meant as a joke. Some don't.

I'm looking forward to the day when people stay on topic and are generally helpful. But sadly, many threads continue to turn into p-ing contests and folks are attacked, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Juan Tamariz - oil and water from lecture video #2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL