The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Off Balance By Criss Smith (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanielChard
View Profile
Regular user
Bristol, United Kingdom
153 Posts

Profile of DanielChard
Hello Gang!
Excited to share my good buddies first solo release. It’s a surprise production of a card, that’s novel, surprisingly practical and has lots of applications Smile

Off Balance By Criss Smith

It’s only 6 bucks!

You can buy it here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14044

Contents:

Included in this download are:
Off Balance - A three step visual teaching guide on a card workers sleight of hand move that utilises the idea of making a mistake to produce a card from the pack ‘accidentally’. This looks incredibly smooth and after bit of practice, feels completely natural.

Four Card Production - A single card is selected and lost in the pack, a card then ‘accidentally’ removes itself from the pack and your spectator starts to feel like you have made a massive mistake. You then magically produce their selection in a four of a kind explosion!

Your Card! - Learn how to change a card into any selected card in front of their very eyes with the use of the Off Balance move. A card is selected and lost in the deck, a random card is ‘accidentally’ produced, the card reads ‘Your card!’. You then turn that card into their selection right in front of them.

Double Trouble - Their chosen card is lost in the deck and in the mixing process not one but two cards are ‘accidentally’ removed from the pack, these turn out to be the two red Kings. Place those Kings into the spectators hands and get them to name their card aloud, their named selection will appear between the Kings.

Bonus:
Ghostfacer - A bonus move that you can use for Double Trouble or any kind of trick where you want to sandwich a selection between two cards. This is an extremely clever convincing control which lets your audience clearly see that there are only two cards in play when really there are three.

“It’s very rare that you come across a sleight which both looks and feels natural. Off balance is just that!
The move itself is just brilliant and the thinking put into the included routines is beautiful. This just highlights exactly why Criss Smith is a name every magician should know”
- Adam Cooper

“Off Balance is a surprise production of a selected card, there are so many applications. I can’t wait to learn it”
- Daniel Chard

Thanks for taking the time to read this, can’t wait to see your reviews.

Kind regards

Daniel Chard
You can purchase my Penguin Live Act here: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/12238
-4.5 hours of explanation, psychology and thoughts from a working professional. 15 years experience working in the real world, I hold NOTHING BACK!
-1 x 45 min stand up act
- 1 x 15 min close up set
-10 killer effects designed to entertain and destroy your audience.

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Danielchardmagic
Instagram: @danielchardmagic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Off Balance By Criss Smith (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL