The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dancers Thumbs by Hugo Valenzuela (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sileeni
View Profile
Veteran user
UK.
361 Posts

Profile of sileeni
Would it be possible do do us a video of the effect? Its always great to see a real world performance from a pro, instead of a creator.
Marketing_Genius
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Marketing_Genius
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2020, MR Effecto wrote:
RNK I have this happen a few times lately with penguin magic.

Not sure if you're aware, but there's a global pandemic going on at the moment that is impacting things like, well, everything.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 19, 2020, Marketing_Genius wrote:
Quote:
On Aug 7, 2020, MR Effecto wrote:
RNK I have this happen a few times lately with penguin magic.

Not sure if you're aware, but there's a global pandemic going on at the moment that is impacting things like, well, everything.

Post Offices are still open almost everyday like they were before the virus hit. So to create a shipping label and say that your item has shipped has nothing to do with a virus. It has everything to do with simply not taking the item to the post office.
Check out Bafflingbob.com
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well, interesting because I did have 2 live paying strolling gigs in July.

And I'm not demanding anything because if you noticed my post after the original one about the issue I applauded penguin for still getting it to me in a very timely manner.

I wish people would read the full posts and digest it before posting sometimes.

Sigh....
Check out Bafflingbob.com
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
461 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
I think it's a great idea and would most assuredly expect kids to go nuts over it. I'm hoping someone will get it and after seeing it's not for them, donate it to our Hospital Clown Troupe. Please see our info below. We appreciate any and all help!

Thanks,
carl
THANK YOU for helping us carry on our laughter ministry in hospitals to kids of ALL ages. Our visits are ALWAYS free. We NEED & DEEPLY appreciate your gifts of magic so that we can do what we do. Please PM me with questions or, for a faster reply, in most cases please text or call 214-578-1601

https://youtu.be/2DbAdXKIf-A
https://youtu.be/sXXXyk6LJgE
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
As far as Penguin's apparently slow shipping, I don’t think it’s Penguin's fault. USPS is getting hugely backed up with packages sitting in their warehouses for far longer than usual. They will pick up packages but in many cases the package will sit and the tracking info will not be updated. The issue, at least in many cases, isn’t a matter of Penguin getting it to the post office but USPS needing to update the tracking info and sending it on it’s way. This is out of Penguin’s control.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dancers Thumbs by Hugo Valenzuela (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL