The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Indiana! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mlanghof
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of mlanghof
I'm very glad to be on the Café! My first magic was a gift of Nickels to Dimes from a family friend when I was about 11. I've drifted to and away from magic over the years, but in college I spent a lot of time with mentalism, particularly psychokinetic metal bending (via Steve Shaw/Banachek).

I'm currently focusing primarily on coins - have also enjoyed the beauty and class of coin magic. I'm working my way through Kaufman's/Roth's Expert Coin Magic, though this week I'm focusing on specifically on Ponta the Smith's New Tenkai Pennies.

Physician by day, father by night, magician here and there Smile
Boomer
View Profile
Special user
Prosper, TX
668 Posts

Profile of Boomer
Nice to have you join us mlanghof.

If coins are your downfall, a member here, quite the well known coin guy, has just released a huge book, which is getting great reviews.

It's by Dr. Michael Rubinstein - Rubinstein Coin Magic (available at your favorite dealer)

If you watch Penn & Teller Fool Us, you've seen him perform.

Good luck in your magical pursuits,

Dave
Aaron Lucas
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Aaron Lucas
Welcome to this crazy world, brother.
Just a magic lovin dude
MickNZ
View Profile
Special user
Auckland, New Zealand
576 Posts

Profile of MickNZ
Welcome.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Indiana! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL