The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » One Card Link DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Any comments on Sixten Beme´s ONE CARD LINK?

http://www.vikingmagic.com/cgi-bin/dc.pl......ions=new
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
571 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
I bought the video years ago, back when it was a limited edition tape that was not going to be reissued...

I've never done it, to be honest. I didn't like the handling in the routine, and I didn't believe the effect was worth the presentation.

However, I do know people that swear by it and have got very nice reactions. I suppose it comes down to personal preference. I have seen a linked card, and it looks very nice. I think it would pass fairly close inspection, but I'm not sure about letting someone take it away with them.

Take care, Ian
Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Thanks Ian.
Im going to Glasgow, Scotland and later on to Lake District, Cumbria; 17 July, can you give me some tip on magic in that area? Shops etc.
IanKendall
View Profile
Special user
Edinburgh
571 Posts

Profile of IanKendall
Tam Shepherd's on Queen Street in Glasgow. Depending on what direction you are coming from (as so which train station) it's easy to find. The locals gather on a Thursday lunchtime.

I've no idea about the Lake District, but the views are nice Smile

Take care, Ian
Sybilmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
England
275 Posts

Profile of Sybilmagic
In the lake district there is a very small shop in ambleside which is like a greeting card shop. If you go downstairs there is bike cards and a few more gimmicky effects. Not a magic shops but not a bad place ot get your bikes from.
neves710
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of neves710
It has a nice effect too it. I just don't have the patience to make the gimmick. I have always wanted to peform it though. Maybe I will one day.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » One Card Link DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL