The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Mentalism Anthology Book (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vernon07
View Profile
New user
Scotland
44 Posts

Profile of Vernon07
Hi Steve,
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy you enjoyed our collection.

Yours in Mentalism,
William Smile

(Proud member of Dynamic Minds)
johnhsawyer
View Profile
New user
Florida
52 Posts

Profile of johnhsawyer
Many thanks for sharing. I have only just cracked it open and have been enjoying it. What keeps amazing me with this community is the level of support and sharing of ideas that has blossomed during quarantine when so many are finding themselves stuck at home. Keep up the great work. I look forward to meeting you all in person one day.

-jhs
Vernon07
View Profile
New user
Scotland
44 Posts

Profile of Vernon07
Hi John,
I hope all is well. Thank you for such lovely words. I am glad you are enjoying it.Yes, it's awesome the amount of interaction and sharing that is going on. Thank heavens for the magic of the internet! Have a great day.

Yours in Mentalism,
William
gypsyfish
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of gypsyfish
Thank you!
Vernon07
View Profile
New user
Scotland
44 Posts

Profile of Vernon07
It's our pleasure Gypsyfish (what a cool avatar name!). Have a great day my friend.

Yours in Mentalism,
William Patrick
B.W. McCarron
View Profile
Loyal user
Seattle, WA USA
262 Posts

Profile of B.W. McCarron
William,

First of all, a hearty THANK YOU for sharing this collection. I enjoyed it immensely. LEFTY is pretty cool. It's the ideal opener. It's quick and it provides a nice foundation to build from, since the spectator is already invested, so they're going to want to see more.

That said, my favorites (after the first reading) are the IMPERIUM ENVELOPE and IMPAC+. The former because the envelope looks so cool. I've liked s*** envelopes ever since Paul Kara's KARAISM dropped in price to reasonable levels. And IMPAC+ is a nice piece because of its uplifting nature. While I'll most likely use a nick instead of the r***r b***e scoring, that's just because I haven't tried the described method myself, yet. I may change my tune.

Again, THANKS for a job well done.

--Brett
Vernon07
View Profile
New user
Scotland
44 Posts

Profile of Vernon07
Hi Brett,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed our Anthology. You should give the r***r b***e slits a whirl. I find them very tactile Smile

Your friend,
William
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free Mentalism Anthology Book (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL