The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mike Rubinstein's new coin magic book (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gregg webb
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of gregg webb
Yes, I'm still enjoying Mike's new book. It will take some time to digest all the great stuff! On a slightly odd topic, I never in my life had a Franklin half-dollar...which strikes me as strange because I have a pretty good coin collection...so I bought one! I've seen them, I've seen gaffs made from them (Coin in Bottle) and I've seen pictures of them. Wow. Now I have one. I feel like creating a new routine based around this coin for my Supersessions series but have nothing yet. Wasn't Franklin a printer at one time...maybe some way to seem to make an image appear on the back of a business card as if you had smeared ink on the coin and pressed it on a business card and viola' there is an impression of the coin. That just came off the top of my head...or did Roth already have that. I'll have to ask him.
Anyway, I'm excited about my new coin and I'll keep you "posted". Regards, Gregg Webb
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Mike Rubinstein's new coin magic book (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL