The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New download by PONTA the SMITH (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers

This may be of interest to all you coin workers:

ONE COIN is a groundbreaking new series from The Impossible Co., where various masters of coin magic present their own one coin routine, each focusing on a different set of sleights, principles or other ideas. Since they all use the same simple prop, you can take elements from each to form your own personal routine.

In part one of the series, the legendary Ponta the Smith will show you an elegant, fooling sequence that is smooth as silk, yet is achieved with nothing more than finger palm. This is more an "etude" than a full routine, designed to teach Ponta’s concept of “flow”. Every movement, every vanish and every appearance seems to flow effortlessly into the next. Yet this is not by mere accident, and Ponta goes into great detail to explain his thinking every step of the way. Armed with this knowledge, you can apply the same ideas to more complex routines to create even stronger miracles.

Running Time: 15 minutes
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Beautiful sequence!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Absolutely one of the very best coin workers in the world bar none, past or present. Bravo!
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
MatrixAddict
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of MatrixAddict
That looked excellent, always been a huge fan of Ponta.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2020, Jerry wrote:
GO HERE:

https://theimpossibleco.com/videos/

Thanks Jerry, I totally forgot to post the link!
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Ben, any chance Ponta releasing a teaching video on Super Triple Coin?
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2020, Jerry wrote:
Ben, any chance Ponta releasing a teaching video on Super Triple Coin?

Well, he has actually released two full STC routines. They were available on the Japanese version of the first and second sets of Super Tripe Coin. It's just that Jonny Wong liked them so much that he copied them exactly...

Ponta has a great new STC wild coin routine which he might end up releasing in the future, I'll prod and poke a bit and see what he says!
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Ben, can I pre-order? Smile

Thanks for your help.
RobDougherty
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of RobDougherty
Really love learning this routine, definitely resonating with the "flow" concept.
Madman13
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of Madman13
Looks amazing.
dan the man
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of dan the man
I love it, but I wish he would go in to more detail when explaining the individual move.
I've always had problems learning the initial production (it's also in sick), so I wished that I would get some more insights.

Other than that, very beautiful routine!
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
May be he will do a 2.1 updated version!

Always wonder if they could do a DVD registration, where you wold install the video on your computer like you do software.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » New download by PONTA the SMITH (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL