The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which hand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2020, Jerry wrote:
because you need a laser to cut the ****.

No, just a little paitence with some s********r. I had to make my own after spending the one that came with the trick.
I think it turned out much better than the one supplied and was not sloppy.

I find though, that I use either Arthur's Overlooked or The Other Brother's Hands Downn most often.These have more of an impromptu feel for me.
marc_carrion
View Profile
Special user
638 Posts

Profile of marc_carrion
I use a dremmel Smile much faster, I don't have the patience Smile

and then I name the two coins, one is The coin of Hestia, and like her lasso used by Wonder Woman, if you hold it, you always tell the truth... while the other is the Pinocchio coin, when you hold it, you lie and your nose grows.
Chollet
View Profile
Regular user
Don't be fooled by the fact I only have
191 Posts

Profile of Chollet
Another great variation on the Which Hand plot is Michael Weber's "The Truth". It is diabolical, and not only can you know among a group of people where the coin is, but you know whether they are lying or telling the truth, and you can do it from across the stage. Quite clever.

Get it if you can Smile
kleqy
View Profile
Regular user
105 Posts

Profile of kleqy
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2020, backinblack wrote:
Hi guys, does anybody know routines where you influence a spec in a way that you know what hand he is holding a coin e.g.? can b liar/truthteller or another technique.. it is just important that at the end of the procedure you know what hand he is holding the coin (or whatever) in..

thx

If you ever come across Which hand method&phylosophy by Timon Krause,just buy it is worse the investment I believe.He performed it on Penn&Teller Fool Us,I am not explaining how the routine will go,check for yourself:
https://youtu.be/BESBzwFKkUs
Kassim
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Kassim
Alan rorrison shared an incredible version in his at the table 2
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Dec 6, 2020, kleqy wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2020, backinblack wrote:
Hi guys, does anybody know routines where you influence a spec in a way that you know what hand he is holding a coin e.g.? can b liar/truthteller or another technique.. it is just important that at the end of the procedure you know what hand he is holding the coin (or whatever) in..

thx

If you ever come across Which hand method&phylosophy by Timon Krause,just buy it is worse the investment I believe.He performed it on Penn&Teller Fool Us,I am not explaining how the routine will go,check for yourself:
https://youtu.be/BESBzwFKkUs

takes some work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Which hand (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL