The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IF IT'S OF INTEREST... (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Regal
View Profile
V.I.P.
828 Posts

Profile of David Regal
A year ago, I decided to invest time and resources into manufacturing some items for magicians that would be, to my mind, a cut above. I did not set out to create “collector pieces” that would sit on a shelf. My goal was the opposite – to make available some items of uniquely high quality that performers would use, appreciate, and be proud to own. Although I knew items such as these would not be cheap, I did not want to price out the average person, whether professional or enthusiast. I knew this would leave me a narrow pathway, but I wanted to try.

Well, the first of these new items will be in my hands soon. I was sent an advance unit from the production line and I am delighted with the results. I am not writing to request “pre-orders” of anything, but I’d be grateful if you would forward this message to anyone in the magic community that you feel might be interested in this sort of thing, as I will need a robust mailing list if I wish this experiment to continue.

The new item, a nicely detailed version of a classic close-up effect, will be announced to my mailing list in the near future. Below is a link to a sign-in form for the list:

https://davidregal.us12.list-manage.com/......c79a063f

Be safe and be well!
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Signed up, looking forward to hearing more.
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
On the list. Thanks for the heads up.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
danHumphrey
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of danHumphrey
Very much of interest... I own your Approaching Magic book and a few of your stand-alone tricks, so I've signed up and look forward to seeing what's announced.
loudini1972
View Profile
New user
Central New Jersey
95 Posts

Profile of loudini1972
Also looking forward to this, anything David puts out is always top notch.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Oh the suspense David! Definitely looking forward to it!
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Frankie66
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Frankie66
Signed up and looking forward to hearing more.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » IF IT'S OF INTEREST... (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL