The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Any Info On This Doug Henning Memorial Chip Anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimagician
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of jimagician
I picked this up at a yard sale last weekend and have searched the web looking for any information on it without any luck. Would anyone have any knowledge on it or be able to direct me to someone or someplace that may? I have considered since there is a lack of any info that it just might be something another fan has handmade for their own enjoyment but at a close look it gives the appearance it is not a one off. There are no small stampings on the edges or anywhere in the blue area with the yellow and red stripes and yellow diamonds that goes around the circular photo and memorial graphics.

Any help would be appreciated

Click here to view attached image.
ActionJack
View Profile
Regular user
Pacific NW
120 Posts

Profile of ActionJack
Last year Chip Romero had a large Doug Henning display at the IBM convention. If you can find contact info for him or check out this link to the Doug Henning Project. They may have additional info for you. I have never seen that chip before.

https://doughenningproject.com/contact/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Any Info On This Doug Henning Memorial Chip Anyone? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL