The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Miracle Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Miracles are not performed by the arm of man but sometimes perhaps they have been performed by the gods through man. That might create the illusion that a man can perform miracles. A magician might use this notion to make it appear that the spectator can perform feats of magic, while under hypnosis, perhaps.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
bubbles
View Profile
New user
The 5th Dimension
99 Posts

Profile of bubbles
I genuinely don't know, so I don't mean any offense- Is this a framing that Christian Magicians use?

Are there gospel magicians who perform as if these acts are through the power of God? Like the Power Team strong man/karate stunt guys do?
Or is that absolutely frowned upon, and gospel magic is just "I'm a magician, and these are fun bible themed tricks" ?
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1995 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
There is a difference between deep and thick Tommy. Just sayin'.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
"In ancient times, people from all over the known world travelled to Greece to have their questions about the future answered by the oracle of Delphi, the Pythia. Legend has it that she got her powers from vapours in the temple. Now Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am about to assert may be received by you with polite but absolute incredulity but I can assure you that acquired some of these strange vapours with which you too can be the medium through which the God Apollo tells the future. I will demonstrate this with an experiment for which I will need a volunteer." Use a perform bottle and have a young lady sniff the scent it contains. Then proceed to perform one of the following effects that might fit the bill: https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=15

Or
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Miracle Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL