The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Best available zombie ball for price (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
Hello people,
I am looking for a good zombie ball for a fair price, Unfortunately viking zombie is not available. Can anyone please help me ? Thank you. Asgar
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I searched and found this Zombie ball made in India, at Vanishing Inc. on sale.

I have seen them at the local magic shop and they are nice and well made. The gimmick is different, so you may want to get a gimmick from Rings and Things 2 to replace the one that comes with the ball.

https://www.vanishingincmagic.com/childr......EALw_wcB

You will need to make your own 30 by 30 inch scarf. Material / cloth called crape is light enough to use for the ball.

The main thing in presenting the Zombie is when the ball moves you do not, give a better visual for the audience that the ball is floating.
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
Thank you Bill.You have always been very helpful. I have the indian zombie,and it is quite heavy. As I want to do include some moves from naked zombie routine of raymond crowe, I need a lighter one( for the ring and ball moves) and with a little bit smaller hole(bare hand floating). Is there any way to get a vikings zombie ball ?
Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
You could try posting a wanted to buy topic in the Tricks and Effects for sale forum here on the Café.
Where the magic begins
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
From what you are saying, I don't believe a Viking Zombie would work for you as well. From what has been said on the Café, the Viking Zombie Ball is a 4 inches in diameter ball. That means it would be heavier then a 3 inch diameter ball. From the gimmicks I have seen, they are all same size, so it would not fit your finger's as well. Viking's Zombies are made in Italy.

Maybe someone that owns a Viking Zombie can verify.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
FAB Magic. There are several sizes. Comes with a perfect cloth, the best gimmick and a Crystal Ball Stand. It is light as a feather! Here is mine:

https://fabmagic.com/products?keywords=zombie

Tell 'em Doug sent ya! Smile

Doug
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Here's another option from Fabmagic. It's a small ball with smaller hole made for kids but depending on what you want to do, it might work.

https://fabmagic.com/t/ball-magic
Where the magic begins
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
Thank you guys.
Yes Bill ! The vikings zombie balls are made in italy.The website confirms it.
I read in earlier posts that fab balls have really small holes. IS that true ! The moves I want to do are from contact juggling, and they are harder to do with light plastic balls, though I am planning to buy a fab ball for its easier floating benefit. The indian ball I own probably has a diameter of 5 inches. If the hole was just a little bit smaller, it would be great for the naked zombie moves. However, it is quite heavy and my finger hurts when I use it. The gimmick also puts a lot of pressure on the finger.
Here is a link for the raymond crower naked zombie ball. This is by far my most favorite zombie routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O1D-uktSH0
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Asgar, have you thought of getting an aluminum tube that fits over the hole, and simply gluing it inside your ball. Then any pressure would be on the full length of your finger.

I have seen Raymond's routine, and it is amazing to watch.

I don't know if the Fab balls would work, as they are very thin plastic. I suggest you email them, and check to make sure. I believe they do not come apart.
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
Thank you Bill. I will work on that.Btw The gimmick hurts the finger. The ball is also too heavy for losander type of gimmick.
asgar
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of asgar
The indian ball is too heavy for the ring move, and the gimmick creates a lot of pressure on the finger when I use it in the traditonal way.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Best available zombie ball for price (6 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL