The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Repertoire by Asi Wind and John Lovick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Triple B
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Triple B
Hi Friends,

If my post is in the wrong area please redirect me. I definitely missed an opportunity at getting a copy of Repertoire by Asi Wind and John Lovick. I've been to Asi's website to hopefully inquire if there will be a reprint or if there was another copy available but there isn't any way to make contact. Is there any advice from the forum? Thank you in advance!

Best,
Brian
Seluj
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Seluj
Hi Brian,
You can find his email on his other website (not the store).

(if you have any infos, tell me : I would be interested by a reprint, as I missed it too !)
Triple B
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Triple B
Café Members,

If anyone has a copy for sale please PM me.

Thanks,
Brian
SoloDoubleAct
View Profile
New user
North Carolina
83 Posts

Profile of SoloDoubleAct
This might not be exactly what you want to hear right now, but it is a great book! Keep hunting! Sadly I won't part with mine lol...
Mr Matthews
View Profile
New user
UK
36 Posts

Profile of Mr Matthews
The most recent batch to sell out was the second printing which has been available for about a year and a half. The first printing sold out in about 6 months. Given how long the second printing took to sell out I would say it’s highly unlikely there will be a full third run anytime soon. Plus Asi is releasing his new book later this year which will obviously take priority so if you can find a used copy then buy it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Repertoire by Asi Wind and John Lovick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL