The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Patriotic Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Eric Dittelman
View Profile
Regular user
Astoria, NY
179 Posts

Profile of Eric Dittelman
I realize that this post is after Independence Day, but it might still be useful for future occasions.

I've done a modified presentation of my color changing deck routine for a Fourth of July show. I told my audience that there is nothing more patriotic than a U.S. Playing Card Co. brand of playing cards. In fact that's why they have red and blue decks with white borders! I then told them about how there's a secret locked in every bicycle deck that allows us to see how patriotic these cards are. I perform a single card color change and then an "all-but-one-card" color change for the backs of the deck. I tell them that since the decks start with one color they have to end with one color, and then change the last card to match the rest.

As a finish, I'm sure you could figure out a way to shuffle the deck and ribbon spread showing ever card alternating with blue and red backs! Good luck!

-Eric D.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Patriotic Effects (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL