The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic: Calculated Thoughts by Doug Dyment & Vanishing Inc. (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
In the latest episode of Erudite Magic, I review Vanishing Inc. Magic's hot-off-the-press Calculated Thoughts.🔥 This is the first review of this book published on YouTube, so stop by to see my thoughts on Doug Dyment's thoughts. 💭

If you own it, what do you think? 🤔

https://youtu.be/U13Bm5B-VYM
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Good review! Although I have to admit that I still don't have the book in my hands... my mistake. Having all of Doug's excellent booklets in my library I was so excited about having all and more of his superb stuff between two book covers I ordered immediately first chance I got... what was at Vanishing (U.K.). I forgot about the insane Brexit, so the book went back to them due to new custom regulations... and was sent again to me... Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
Dr. JK
View Profile
Inner circle
Sandusky, OH
1191 Posts

Profile of Dr. JK
Yikes...😬 Glad you have the book on its way and enjoyed the review! Good luck with the crazy postal stuff.👍
- Jeff Kowalk, The Psychic CPA
www.youtube.com/eruditemagic
IG: @erudite.magic
FB: @eruditemagic
MrFinix
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of MrFinix
Thanks for your detailed Reviews on Youtube. I really enjoy them!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Erudite Magic: Calculated Thoughts by Doug Dyment & Vanishing Inc. (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL