The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE (39 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
nbuzza
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of nbuzza
Quote:
On Apr 22, 2021, jbonilla wrote:
Do you have to buy the notifier in order to do second sight? I am not super cIear
aIso how it compares to insight by SheIIey?
thx!!

Hi jbonilla,

You do not require Notifier to use Second Sight, but Notifier can work with Second Sight. Second Sight is the RFID/NFC Reader, which will scan a RFID Tag and the vibrate the result. Additionally, Second Sight can (optionally) send this information to Notifier and Notifier can display the information and vibrate as well. Additionally, Second Sight can send this information to the Unifi App.

InSight is an excellent produt, however there are lots of differences between the sytems, I have listed the top ten differences below;

1. Second Sight support both ISO14443A and ISO15693, whereas InSight only supports ISO14443A.
2. ISO15693 supports greater RFID Read Range than ISO14443A, which means smaller tags and greater distances for the tags.
3. Second Sight scans the RFID Tags continiously, whereas InSight scans periodically, this means that you get super fast scan speeds.
4. Second Sight has an inbuilt radio transmitter, so it can send messages directly to Notifier and the Thumper - No App required.
5. Second Sight has fully customizable RFID Tags, so you can customize the Text, the Text to Speech and the image to be displayed.
6. Second Sight has configurable vibrate patterns plus user defined vibrate signals, to repeat vibrations, in case you miss the initial vibrate sequence.
7. Second Sight can automatically send the scanned RFID tag info to the fake search, thermal printers, inject, Prevision, time prediction devices and to Notifier, so it provides a myriad of reveal options automatically.
8. Second Sight is physcially smaller and has greater battery life than InSight.
9. The Unifi App also works with InSight, so you can have both InSight and Second Sight connected at the same time.
10 Second Sight and the Unifi App all work in concert, so a single platform for all your electronic mentalism (vs switching between different Apps).
Nathan Buzza

Illuminati Magic
www.illuminati-magic.com
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
So to perform the similar effect than Insight From Hugo Shelly does you need the Phoenix Deck + the reader + the notifier 2 from Illuminati .
prankmonster
View Profile
New user
87 Posts

Profile of prankmonster
Quote:
On Nov 21, 2021, Joaquin wrote:
So to perform the similar effect than Insight From Hugo Shelly does you need the Phoenix Deck + the reader + the notifier 2 from Illuminati .

The Deck will work with Second sight by itself which can also connect to the iOS app.

Let's say you don't have an iPhone. Then you are left with vibrations. This is where having an external display unit like notifier would come in handy.
Joaquin
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Joaquin
So I got the Notifier for Xmas. Bought it in the Black Friday Sale.

Unfortunately you cannot use it for Cognito unless you have two cell phones. One that runs the App in the spectators hand and the another cell that will receive the signal and will forward to the Notifier. I am not sure how you can do it unless the spectator downloads the Cognito App in their phone or you have two cell phones with you.

I doubt the wife will let me borrow her phone so I guess the Notifier is going to end up in the drawer.

Now they are offering the Notifier 2 which does pretty much the same.
Don Wand
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of Don Wand
Can you use Notifier 2 with Hugo Shelly insight?? Will it work?
Dan Ford
View Profile
Special user
Illinois
754 Posts

Profile of Dan Ford
I am also curious if Notifier 2 can work with the Hugo Insight.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I have a PeekSmith 2b for sale that I never used if anyone is interested. PM me.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3058 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2022, Don Wand wrote:

I received my Notifier 2 last week and can confirm it works with Hugo Shelly's Insight. It works with all my Promystic items, my Marc Antoine dice and Insight. Not that I would necessarily do this but I could use all three (Promystic item, Marc's Dice and Insight) in one show and receive the info on the Notifier 2. Seems like a pretty cool little piece of tech.
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
To anyone interested in buying a peek device like this one: STAY AWAY from this device unless you are ready to spend a fortune.

Every app that you want to use it for, each integration will cost at least €50.
If you want to use Inject, Elips and Imp pad that’s at least another €150 you’ll need to spend

Stay away from this and buy PEEKSMITH 3. One time purchase and no need to worry about additional fees.
Magic Dust
View Profile
Inner circle
1455 Posts

Profile of Magic Dust
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2023, Psy wrote:
Peeksmith 3 > One time purchase and no need to worry about additional fees

Psy, can you please break this down a little more clearly

Each of these litte units needs some external extras
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2022, J M Talbot wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2022, Don Wand wrote:

I received my Notifier 2 last week and can confirm it works with Hugo Shelly's Insight. It works with all my Promystic items, my Marc Antoine dice and Insight. Not that I would necessarily do this but I could use all three (Promystic item, Marc's Dice and Insight) in one show and receive the info on the Notifier 2. Seems like a pretty cool little piece of tech.

Craig Filicetti has not given permission for this device to work with ProMystic products and asked the creator face to face to please not support PM devices but the creator told him he would do it anyway regardless of whether he got Craig’s blessing or not.

Typically rip offs are priced much lower than the original product but in this case they are actually more expensive in many instances, yet unfortunately there are those that keep buying and supporting this unscrupulous creator whose idea of R&D stands for Replicate and Duplicate.
e-man
View Profile
Special user
HILTON HEAD,SC
880 Posts

Profile of e-man
Smile
我被烹调
ERIC HELVENSTON
Mac_Stone
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami, FL
1424 Posts

Profile of Mac_Stone
Quote:
On Jan 21, 2024, e-man wrote:
:hamburger:

I couldn't have said it better myself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » BRAND NEW ELECTRONIC PEEK DEVICE (39 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL