The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Collectors Workshop Diablo Machine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Escamoteur
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of Escamoteur
Hello all.

Mea culpa if this is not the appropriate area to post this (and moderators please relocate if the case). I have an old Collectors Workshop effect that I purchased in 1990 called the Diablo Machine. It consists of a micro tape recorder and a leather sleeve holder for it. Does anyone have a rough idea of the value of such an item (it is not mint but not too worn as the last time I performed the effect was decades ago). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Carter
Marshall the Magi
View Profile
New user
Oxnard, CA
15 Posts

Profile of Marshall the Magi
This is coming up for auction this month on June 17th, 2023 @ Potter & Potter. It's listed with a minimum opening bid of $50. Check out the results of the auction to get an idea of the current value. Also, Andy Martin has this listed on his site (Martin's Magic) with an estimated value of $175 as of 2016.
- Larry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Everything old is new again » » Collectors Workshop Diablo Machine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL