The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Making a spectator call you (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

themagicduck
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of themagicduck
I remember an effect (can't seem to remember from where...) in which the magician lets the spectator/s choose 10 random digits which form a phone number, and when they call the magician's phone gets the call. Is anyone aware of an app, product, or book that contains a method for this amazing effect? this can be used for many routines and I think it's a strong one (since I want to honor the forum's restrictions you don't have to mention any detailed methods here)
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of cardistry master
Toxic? With a calculator
themagicduck
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of themagicduck
Numbers are freely chosen, no calculator used... he somehow pulled off a result like in The Stranger app but on spectator's phone...
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Penguin magic had one. Its a very old method. It would be great if you could find out who.
themagicduck
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of themagicduck
Cardistry master you don't know by who it was?
cardistry master
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

I think its this one. https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/14511 that's what I was thinking of but don't know if its the same one you were.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Making a spectator call you (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL