The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » June 5, 2021 Gospel magic lecture in Colon, 4pm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
Hi all: Duane Laflin is doing a free Gospel magic lecture on June 5 at his Theater in Colon at 4pm. I particularly like his new routine using the new Goshman heart sponges and other practical effects taught that are not knuckle busters to perform. I have at my home the official charter for the West Michigan Chapter of the FCM, MagicBob and I may be transferring it eventually and to schedule future quarterly WM FCM meetings there in Colon, to be determined, but sounds like a great idea 💡 to me. The Charter was first sent to Portage, Michigan magician psychologist Dave Stoepker on April 30, 1994, and is signed by FCM President Jerry Burgess, M.D..
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I learned the WM Charter from the FCM was much older. There may have 2 FCM Chapters in SW Michigan, I'm not sure. The Charter was originally in the possession of Kenneth McCreary of Otsego, Michigan. Then they were meeting in Grand Rapids for I'd guess about a decade or so (I was the Prez for a short while), now back in Kalamazoo and hopefully/maybe located in Colon soon. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » June 5, 2021 Gospel magic lecture in Colon, 4pm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL