The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Taylor Imagineering- Knights Eye Project (16 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
461 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
I'm having some issues related to my upcoming surgery and don't have much energy at the moment but I wanted to add a few things to what I already said about KEP.

This, like ALL of CT's creations, is worth far more than the small initial investment. It's well made. It will perform flawlessly. I don't think anybody that can fog a mirror would ever suspect that you are getting some "help". And like most things in our craft, we want the secret to remain a secret!

There are many uses for KEP with just one sensor. I loved CT's "Blank Deck" and did it for my wife. She not only loved it but was so startled by blank cards, (as many people have been over the years) THEY are what she talked about - and kept her prediction card!

KEP is a WINNER and I plan to get more sensors after I heal up from surgery. I can say buy this, you won't regret it, with complete confidence!

Also - please - visit my gofundme page. We are over our initial goal, but that was the minimum needed. The number we need to hit, ESPECIALLY AFTER MY VISIT WITH THE SURGEON YESTERDAY, is higher. We have 5 days to get the rest. I'd appreciate any help you could offer.

My gofundme site is https://gofund.me/f31cc2b9

Thank you very much!
carl
THANK YOU for helping us carry on our laughter ministry in hospitals to kids of ALL ages. Our visits are ALWAYS free. We NEED & DEEPLY appreciate your gifts of magic so that we can do what we do. Please PM me with questions or, for a faster reply, in most cases please text or call 214-578-1601

https://youtu.be/2DbAdXKIf-A
https://youtu.be/sXXXyk6LJgE
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2021, Christopher Taylor wrote:

I hope I have peeked your interest enough to encourage you to visit the KEP page to see for yourself: https://taylorimagineering.com/shop/knights-eye-project/

@ Christopher: You sure did sir! Smile Thank you.

My son has placed the order on Stevens Magic Emporium. For now I have purchased the BASIC SET (Single Unit and Receiver).

Though I still have a few queries, Smile but hopefully they will be resolved once I receive the item and have fully understood its working/functioning. For now the KEP seems quite promising.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
CarlEJones
View Profile
Elite user
Dallas, Texas
461 Posts

Profile of CarlEJones
Ustaad - you will love KEP!!!

Best wishes!
Carl
THANK YOU for helping us carry on our laughter ministry in hospitals to kids of ALL ages. Our visits are ALWAYS free. We NEED & DEEPLY appreciate your gifts of magic so that we can do what we do. Please PM me with questions or, for a faster reply, in most cases please text or call 214-578-1601

https://youtu.be/2DbAdXKIf-A
https://youtu.be/sXXXyk6LJgE
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
317 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Does one sensor mean I can detect only one thing leaving or being placed upon it? Meaning, if I have 3 items on the table can I tell which is taken with one sensor or would I need 3 and have to place them accordingly?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, saturnkk wrote:
Does one sensor mean I can detect only one thing leaving or being placed upon it? Meaning, if I have 3 items on the table can I tell which is taken with one sensor or would I need 3 and have to place them accordingly?

Correct. There is A LOT you can do with one sensor though. In fact, most of the routine ideas provided with the units use only a single sensor. That includes a "Bagless Kurotsuki"; Free Will (with back turned); reading thoughts in a drop of water; much more. Of course, you can also monitor three items with only two units; if the participant picks up an object and there is no signal, you have it.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
saturnkk
View Profile
Veteran user
Commerce Township, MI / Naples, FL
317 Posts

Profile of saturnkk
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2021, saturnkk wrote:

Correct. There is A LOT you can do with one sensor though. In fact, most of the routine ideas provided with the units use only a single sensor. That includes a "Bagless Kurotsuki"; Free Will (with back turned); reading thoughts in a drop of water; much more. Of course, you can also monitor three items with only two units; if the participant picks up an object and there is no signal, you have it.

Christopher

Are you using the "coaster" or the under table sensor?
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Sorry Saturnkk, not sure as to whom are you directing the question. The examples I mentioned above are referring to the Standard version (under table or box lid). The disc (coaster) version is mostly for use with a bowl of water, though there are other applications one could devise for it with some imagination.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Taylor Imagineering- Knights Eye Project (16 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL