The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Great White Hoop Durabilty (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Don
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Don
Dear Brotherhood:

Those with extensive great white hoop experience?

Are there any problems you have encountered in the perfomance or integrity of the Blaney great white hoop during hot humid summers in travel,before the act or during the act that you are aware of?

I assume very cold temperatures have had problems.

If your problems border on exposure please email me privately on this platform.

Thanks
Kendrix
View Profile
Loyal user
229 Posts

Profile of Kendrix
I have both the metal hoop and the white hoop. Both are durable solid products that are made for touring pros. I wish every prop in magic was this well constructed.
Don
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of Don
Kendrix:

Thanks for chimming in.I feel a whole lot better about the hoop.I thought hot weather would interfere with the stability.

Don
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
I have the great white hoop. It is excellent and I have had no problems with it. Unfortunately I don't have a use for it anymore as I have changed to using John Pizi's levitation and you don't need one for that prop. It is a great hoop though.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Great White Hoop Durabilty (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL