The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The 446 mix redefining Rubik’s cube magic by Kev G and Collin Claus (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
If you haven’t already checked this out I suggest you do as it is awesome!! The 446 is an algorithm that allows you to perform multiple routines with just one, yep just one Rubik’s cube. When I first saw this I thought oh know how can I remember 14 moves (4+4+6) and believe it or not it is actually very easy once you get used to it you muscles will intuitively remember the sequence. Here is a link that will provide you with more information, very highly recommended
https://www.alakazam.co.uk/the-446-mix-r......gic.html
BaconDouglas
View Profile
New user
Orlando, FL
2 Posts

Profile of BaconDouglas
I read more than I post on here and I know that can be a red flag for many. If nothing else, I honestly support the magic creators I purchase from and believe in. With that said, If the forum gods/moderators will allow me to speak so boldly as someone who has been in magic since 1986, I have found this tool extremely useful as I’ve made a move away from cubing routines that utilize technology to pull off.

I have been practicing this mix and others created by Kev & Colin for about three weeks and it has changed my entire cube routine to an ungimmicked routine that utilizes normal competition speed cubes.

Just because this is a new product doesn’t mean it’s not worth your research. You can hand out EVERY CUBE without hiding or ditching gimmicks and, when practiced thoroughly, this produces amazing reactions.

I am using this in my next performance on 7/17/21 and have something that is so well thought out. The price is reasonable and these guys keep in direct contact for support via direct message and the Facebook group. Check out this mix and everything else these guys make in terms of cubing magic ideas. Sheer brilliance and great tutorials that you can download and keep in your own magic file archives.
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
172 Posts

Profile of kevg
Thanks for starting the thread. The 446 mix really is a game changer for impromptu cube magic and should be in every cube magicians repertoire, especially if you also know an instant solve stack as you can easily combine the two to create yourself a killer impromptu routine - even with a borrowed cube.

The key feature of the 446 mix is that you only need to learn ONE series of moves to be able to perform it, which we break down into three chunks 4-4-6 so it makes learning the moves really easy.
----------
www.rubikscubemagician.co.uk
----------
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I must agree that this mix is a wonderful addition to my toolbox. I got flummoxed by it by a friend here on the Café a few weeks ago and “demanded” he tell me where he learned that mix. He sent me to Refraktor, and I love it.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I do like the look of this,but I do not know much Cube magic, use to be able to solve one side,took forever. I mess about with shell stuff, I have made up, memory not to good ,so a good few moves to memorize then, probably answered my own question?
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
172 Posts

Profile of kevg
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2021, Fire Starter wrote:
I do like the look of this,but I do not know much Cube magic, use to be able to solve one side,took forever. I mess about with shell stuff, I have made up, memory not to good ,so a good few moves to memorize then, probably answered my own question?

Hey Firestarter, though this is easy to do and far easier than learning to solve the cube.....realistically if you can't solve the cube then I would suggest sticking to the turtle housing. If you could solve the cube then this would take you no time to pick up.

For anyone that does any cube magic I'd highly recommend learning to solve the cube and there are plenty of free resources out there (written pdf on the Rubik's site or videos on YouTube).
----------
----------
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1479 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Hi Kev,

Can you share if there is any new to the 446 mix in this routine, versus your other routines (Cube cards and Recubed). BTW - Recubed is a winner.

Br

Jan
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
172 Posts

Profile of kevg
Hey Jan,

Thanks for your kind words! I'll send you a PM as I'm not 100% sure on what you're asking.

Thanks,
Kev
----------
----------
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The 446 mix redefining Rubik’s cube magic by Kev G and Collin Claus (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL